Concrete Repair, Epoxy Injection &Structural Strengthening
- Repair Mortar:
Cement based repair mortar for hand and machine sprayed application.
- Corrosion Protection:
High performance corrosion of reinforcement steel protection based on epoxy modified cement.
- Injection Material:
Epoxy based injection resin for cracks > 0.3 mm width.
- Structural Adhesive for Concrete and Steel:
2-component high performance epoxy based adhesives for the structural bonding of concrete, steel, glass, stone, wood and other materials.
- Grouting Mortars:
Shrinkage compensated cement based grout with very good workability, mechanical strengths.
- CFRP Plates and Fabric:
State of the art strengthening systems based on carbon fiber technology and other composite materials used for strengthening of reinforced concrete structures.
- Multi-Storey and Underground Car Parks:
Epoxy based, slip resistant wearing surfaces with high abrasion and impact restance
- Production and Processng:
Polyurethane and cement combination for high wear, chemical resistant and hygienic surfaces.
- Warehousing, Retail Logistics:
Water dispensed epoxy based floor coating for smooth floors. Rapid drying and easily maintained.
- Commercial and Public Buildings:
PU based, smooth, low VOC “Comfort Floors”. Noise absorbent, sound insulating and decorative.
Sealing and Bonding
- Facade Joints:
1-Component PU Sealant for high-level movement between precast concrete elements.
1-Component PU Sealant for low-level movement connection joints with good adhesion to concrete.
- Waterproofing Adimixture: Capillary pore blocking for concrete and mortar adimixture for waterproofing concrete and mortar
- Liquid Applied Waterproofing: High performance polyurethane and polyurea membranes based liquid applied waterproofing membranes.
- Sheet waterproofing (Torch-On): Flexible synthetic PVC and TPO based membranes. Mainly used for waterproofing of large scale basements, tunnels and water retaining structures.